GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – QUICK COMPANIES S.R.O.
„Customer“ means any natural person or corporate entity which fills-in the Provider´s online order form and/or contacts the Provider via email and orders Services from the Provider
„Services“ means services rendered by the Provider to the Customer, in particular either (a) facilitating a sale of a ready-made company incorporated under the laws of the Czech Republic and subsequent registration of the corporate changes to the Czech Commercial Register; or (b) incorporation of a new company incorporated under the laws of the Czech Republic and subsequent registration of such company to the Czech Commercial Register.
„Provider“ means the company Quick Companies s.r.o., Business ID. No: 072 00 587, registered office at dr. Zikmunda Wintra 376/5, 160 00 Prague 6, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File no. C 296501.
“Website” means the website of the Provider www.quickcompanies.c
II. Services provided
- The Services include (i) assisting the Customer with structuring the corporate entity; (ii) drafting all documents which are required for the incorporation or transfer of a Czech company; (iii) providing guidance with respect to documents to be obtained by the Customer and which are required for the due finalization of the incorporation or transfer (in particular Police Clearance Certificates of future directors and/or corporate documents of a shareholder in case the shareholder is a foreign corporate entity); (iv) obtaining a general (unregulated) trade license for the company, in case a specific regulated trade license would be requested by the Customer, then different pricing and timeline applies; and (v) procuring the registration of the corporate changes in the Czech Commercial Register.
- The Services include facilitating a registered office in the Czech Republic only in cases when the Customer explicitly chooses to use this optional service.
- After finalization of the transfer or after the incorporation of an entity no further Services are provided, unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing, the Customer is solely responsible for fulfilment of any obligations towards the relevant authorities (such as filing tax returns or keeping the commercial registry up to date).
- It shall be emphasised that being a director and/or a shareholder of a Czech company does not guarantee any residency rights within the Czech Republic.
III. Prices and payment
- All prices stated on the Website are final and non-negotiable, VAT shall be added to the prices where applicable.
- All payments shall be done without undue delay and the Provider shall not render any Services before a full payment is made.
- The Provider shall be entitled to unilaterally set off any counterclaims he may have against the Customer.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to any refunds, except for cases when no Services have been rendered at all. In cases where partial Services were rendered the Provider may decide to refund a pro-rata portion of the price, however such refund is subject to the consideration of the Provider who is not obliged to do so.
- In cases when the Service cannot be fully provided and finalized (i.e. in cases when the Customer fails to provide sufficient cooperation and especially in cases when the Customer fails to provide relevant documents in the form requested by the Provider) the Customer shall not be entitled to any refund.
IV. Delivery times, delays
- The Provider shall render the Services (in particular draft all documents and file relevant submissions) without undue delay, in general any particular step shall be procured by the Provider within 5 business days of receipt of the relevant information and/or documents from the Customer.
- The Customer shall provide any and all documents and/or information which are requested by the Provider and which are necessary for the due provision of Services without undue delay.
- The Provider shall not be held responsible for any delay which occurs as a result of (i) delay caused by the Customer; (ii) delay caused by the relevant government authority (including, but not limited to, the courts); or (iii) delay caused by force majeure which are outside of Provider´s sphere of influence.
V. Registered office
- The Customer has an option to request the Provider to facilitate a registered office in the Czech Republic for the Customer´s future Czech corporate entity (since every Czech corporate entity must by law have a registered office, without such office the transfer and/or incorporation is not possible).
- The Provider does not directly provide the registered office service or other related services (such as receipt and/or forwarding of the received mail), however the Provider facilitates for the Customer a contract with a specialized, third party provider who provides such services under standard market conditions and for a reasonable price.
- The Provider does not charge any commission and/or fee for facilitating such service (except for the costs of the registered office service itself), but it may serve as a flow-through entity in order to deliver payment to such third party provider.
VI. Representation of the Customer and liability
- The Customer represents that it shall not use the corporate entity for any illegal activities, in particular, but not limited to, for the purposes of tax evasion.
- The Provider shall not be liable for any acts and/or omissions of the corporate entity after it finalizes the sale (in case of a ready-made company) and the Customer shall fully indemnify the Provider (including attorney fees and expenses) in case the Provider must defend its good name due to any acts and/or omissions of the corporate entity after the sale is finalized.
VII. Applicable laws, jurisdiction and changes to the T&C
- The relations between the Provider and the Customer related to the provision of the Services shall be governed exclusively by the Czech laws.
- Any disputes between the Provider and the Customer shall be decided by the Czech Courts. However, the Provider is also entitled to initiate legal proceedings in the jurisdiction of Customer´s principal place of business.
- These terms and conditions may be unilaterally changed at any time, in such case the new version of the terms and conditions shall be available on the Website at least 14 days before becoming effective.