What do I need for establishing a Limited Liability Company?
While planning to establish a Limited Liability Company, you can choose from two options:
1) Establishing a tailor made LLC
- You need to provide CZK 1.000 as share capital
- Incorporation process takes about 8 working days from drafting of the Memorandum of Association up to the registration of the company in the Czech Companies Register, including arrangements to obtain a general trade licence
2) Establishing LLC through a purchase of a ready made LLC
- You do not need CZK 1.000 as share capital since it has already been paid by us.
- You can start running your business immediately upon transfer of the LLC company to you because the company is already registered in the Czech Companies Register, having its ID, including even a general trade licence.
What is the basic capital of a ready made company?
An advantage of a ready made company is the fact that it has already been provided with a basic capital in full. Upon the transfer of a ready made company you are buying a share at a face value in return for obtaining its basic capital at the company‘s account.
The process of a ready made Limited Liability Company‘s transfer is as follows:
You, as the new company‘s owner purchase the share at a price of CZK 1.000 against the CZK 1.000 (the basic capital of a company) at the account of the acquired company. There is a mutual offsetting of these amounts, i.e. the above-mentioned CZK 1.000 is assigned to only in terms of bookkeeping.
Is it safe to buy a ready made company?
Everyone interested in buying a ready made company asks oneself that question. When buying an already established company there may be some concern about its economic and legal liabilities.
If you think buying an already established ready made company you should choose a reputable partner for this purpose, which has a strong background and market position in this field. Such a partner gives you the guarantee of the company, which it sold to you is free of any liabilities.
Our ready-made companies are 100% free of debts or encumbrances (i.e. an empty shell). All our companies come with a R&P Certificate of cleanliness which gives the new shareholder the right to sue us in case of any liabilities.
Do the ready made companies have a history?
All our companies for sale have never done any business and thus have no business history. Whether you are buying company established this year, last year or older, its history is only limited to the formal existence.